Our pets that can't really be petted.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We raise, breed and show fancy goldfish. We also have a few koi and I have a betta (I used to have lot's more betta, but they don't live a real long time, at most I've had one make it 3 years)

Anyway here are a few pics of some of our fish.
Speckles and Freckles
SpecklesandFreckles007.jpg

Bruiser being fed. (this is an old picture, he's a LOT bigger than this now)
100_3532.jpg

Bruce feeding the koi in the pond.
06-27-10019.jpg

A couple from the Koi and Goldfish show in Darien Il in July
07-14-10017.jpg

2010mpks180.jpg

2010mpks138.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love these pictures! It is always nice to see folks in their other interests as well. Your fishies are beautiful. I had an african chichlid obsession for a while, I was breeding them. Now I still have one aquarium only, as it is a lot of work to have more than that with 4 kids and 5 bullies. So we only have 5 fish now.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love these pictures! It is always nice to see folks in their other interests as well. Your fishies are beautiful. I had an african chichlid obsession for a while, I was breeding them. Now I still have one aquarium only, as it is a lot of work to have more than that with 4 kids and 5 bullies. So we only have 5 fish now.

I say 1 aquarium is still too much work even without the 4 kids and 5 bullies! haha.
Beautiful pics, your fish are amazing!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
We have large koi also.... but I don't hand feed them.... we have raccoons so I like them a little affraid.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Beautiful fish!! I'd love to have a Koi pond. I have a large tank in my family room with 6 different aquatic turtles. They're all still babies and quite small right now.

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Six turtles??? What are you going to do with them when they are all grown??? Each one would need 100+ gallons! Thats a handful lol.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think we have around 15 tanks and 4 ponds right now. Largest tank is a thousand gallons. We are very involved in showing goldies and koi. Lari is even Secretary of the American Goldfish Association and I just judged a show. We really do love our wet pets.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.