JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I checked on them at work today (home monitoring system) and what do I see, a torn up doggie bed. :laugh: :laugh: This was his third time but this time he completely shredded the bottom lining off and all that was stuffed inside. He just looked at me like "what maaa?" :luv:

Pic I took from my iphone at work.
859fec6a.jpg

What I saw when I got home. :eek:
2a8a7a4f.jpg

The culprit. :D
7a6f58af.jpg

And then he sat in it when I was making him pose so the other two Hooligans joined him. All for one and one for all!!! :biglaugh:
IMG_1710.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
lol omg he's like Karly she just loves to pull out stuffing! But you gotta love them sitting there all innocent looking.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like he had a blast, plus love the pic of all three of them. Jack looks so proud. :ROFL:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
No way Jack did that alone! He would never :tease: He is innocent...they are the best looking hooligans!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Here's what I think happened...

I think there was a ghost standing by that bed. Yeah. A ghost! And Jack (being the hero that he is) attacked that ghost and the ghost picked up that pillow to SHIELD himself from the JACK ATTACK!

But it didn't work. That bed is just another casualty of war. He should get rewarded for his bravery

:bravo: Jack! You saved the day! :D

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Here's what I think happened...

I think there was a ghost standing by that bed. Yeah. A ghost! And Jack (being the hero that he is) attacked that ghost and the ghost picked up that pillow to SHIELD himself from the JACK ATTACK!

But it didn't work. That bed is just another casualty of war. He should get rewarded for his bravery

:bravo: Jack! You saved the day! :D

:rofl: hahaha good theory!

L

Lucy-licious

Now you know I am an avid Jack fan and seeing this post makes me wanna :LMAO:

Nice one Jack:up: and good on Emma and Wilson standing up there on guilt row with their brother :cool:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I love that 3rd picture. @JeannieCO you have those 3 trained for photo shoots! They should be in the movies!
They do pretty good when they want something I have. I wish I'd buckle down and really work with them. I have them trained until the door bell rings and then it's game on. :laugh: That's a work in progress. :ashamed:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm with Jen ([MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION])..... it was the CAT!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.