my dog is a maniac

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
lol what a cute frenchy! so funny sometimes the things that set them off...

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
There are certain breeds that are a little eccentric in my experience. My first crazy dog was a Border Collie who would bring me little rocks and drop them on my feet. I could throw that rock in a pile of a hundred and she would bring me back the very same one over and over and over and over. I found out that Border Collies are working dogs and must have a job to do or they go a little OCD. She passed away of old age years ago. My second strange dog is my French Bulldog/Boston Mix is definitely mental at home with the other dogs but at the same time my best buddy when it's just me and him on our walks or in the car. He can be a handful and yet such a goofball and have me LMAO. What a combination! Very unique breed indeed! There are days when I know life would be much easier without him but then I can't imagine him not being there cuz he's one of my kids and I love him to pieces and I would definitely take a bullet for him as much as the other two. I guess it's just the old lady in me talking and each year that goes by I'm feeling it and Louie is definitely a high-octane kind of dog.

7e4b59f2.jpg

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He sure wanted that wiper blade. :ROFL:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Our babies are entertained by the most unusual things! He looks like he is high energy, for sure! Thanks for sharing the video!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
*Singing: "He's a ma-niac, ma-niac!" What an entertaining goofball. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@cowsmom .... I see 10 grand in your future... America's Funniest Home Videos

BTW -- when i worked at the dog daycare... we referred to Boston's as -- 'Boston Terrorist' they are such high energy, it just seemed they would pack up and terrorize the rest of the pack. It was actually fun on some days.

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:ROFL: Vegas watches the wipers, but thats all he does, it if funny to see his head go back and forth though.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] My brother has a boston terrier and Oh my he is nuts lol He is so hyper and always wants to play! He smacks Brutus all the time when Brutus doesnt want to be bothered with him! His breathing is worse than Brutus and he makes so much noise when he plays...LOL

I agree with [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Americas Funniest Videos definatley got my vote!!!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.