Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What other pets do you have? Post picture:-)

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What other pets do you have? Post picture:-)

Name:  blue crown conure.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  3.1 KB Emmie - she is 16 years old. I got her when she was still spoon feeding baby parrot gruel.

-p9100010-jpg Sushi - he's about 8 years old. A friend gave me two matching kittens - looked completely alike; one for me and one for a friend of my ex-wife's. We kept the two kittens all weekend to decide which one would be our Sushi. Interestingly, these two twin cats were completely different personality wise. In fact, we started referring to the other kitten as the Little A$$hole. Guess which kitten the friend got? Sushi rules my neighborhood and visits everyone in a block area. Last weekend, my little old lady neighbor who lives about three houses away, pulled up in my driveway and said (in her heavy German accent),

"Dere was a strange man in my bed last night."

Immediately, a thousand thoughts went thru my head: "A break in? A robber? A Pervert?

"Oh my god Rita!", I said. "What happened?!" She smiled wryly at my excited response and pointed down to my feet where Sushi was weaving in and around of my legs.

"Eeet was dat Sushi!", she said, laughing.

Apparently, he went on into the house and got comfy. She went to bed and found that furry little head and blue eyes were all snuggled in the blankets and purring back at her. ha ha ha ha!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1344866792-876691-jpg Yoshi
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1344866929-661581-jpgson Joel w SNOOKIE on his back and Baby on hand
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1344867039-993589-jpg Yoshi,Baby ,Dolce & Gabbana
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1344867121-913754-jpg Mogwai and Gwazi
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1344867174-513025-jpg Meme
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1344867290-725083-jpg my Hogg island boa

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

@Audra... I want a mini pig!!! I had a Vietnamese mini but someone ratted me out when I lived in my apartment complex.i keep looking up Dandy pigs but my boyfriend keeps saying no more pets (for now). Is it an indoor pig? Mine was potty trained on puppy pads. <3. Outdoor play was how I got busted lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads