Cardigan Welsh Corgi

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So my sister wants one, anyone have experience with them? We're looking into registered breeders in our area and I'm checking their guarantees. This being her first dog, I think she's relying on me to make sure she gets one from a good breeder.

I wonder how their temperament is like, and their general health. And if they're cuddlers ... you know that's VERY important ... to us here on the forum. :p

Hmmm ... would it be :evil: if I make her look at EB pups too? Just sayin. hahaha.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I can't help at all, but when your sister gets one you must post pics! They are very cute.
A corgi is my brother's dream dog, and he sends me lots of youtube videos of them. They seem like they would be awesome dogs to have.

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
My bf's parents have three at the time and has had many in the past. I found that they are quite similar to ebs but not as cute and quirky... IMO. They also have similar health issues to dachshunds since they have long bodies and short legs.

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
I had a corgi named Teddy that we had to put down 2 days after Christmas due to a very aggresive type of canser.She was a great dog, she was very sweet and well behaved.We never had any health issues until the canser. She was 10 yrs and will be in our hearts forever. So, I say absolutely yes there a great breed!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We have a friend through goldfish in Georgia who has a Corgi. I know she's in love. He has his own Facebook page (like many of our EB's) his page is Tucker theWondercorgi.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.