HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
How long is normal for swelling? I think Coronel has over done it some :banghead: they look a bit swollen and its been a week. Hes crated for the most part and last night was the first time hes jumped EVER on the couch... Now Im worried :confused:

Heather w/Tapatalk app

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION], Heather, I'm not sure what the answer is to that but both Jack and Wilson. Where is he swollen at the testicle sac or his doghood?

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION], Heather, I'm not sure what the answer is to that but both Jack and Wilson. Where is he swollen at the testicle sac or his doghood?

His doghood is a little bit,but i see it more in his sac because his jewles were small.. I commented that I noticed when hes crated for longer amounts of time the less swollen they look... So im gonna let him sleep for a bit and then try and Ice him for a few and see if that helps...

Heather w/Tapatalk app

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
How's Jack doing? and Coronel too [MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION], I just stumbled came unto this thread and I hope they are both back to normal. Jeannie, I LOVE that pic of Emma, she always seems to want to be in all pictures, I just love her!

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He has been in a great mood past day 2. Ive been trying to keep him confined which at one time woulda been easy but now he wants to be with us when were home... Lol

So its a little harder to keep him crated....

The more I keep him crated the less swelling he has so I belive better since there is less swelling... :laugh:

Heather w/Tapatalk app

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Good girl Emma, helping big brother feel better. :) That's so cute.

Most Reactions