Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very lucky! Could be the poodle side of my moms dog but it smells like rotten fish...:(. I am currently testing the tear stain dog food theory, and I think if it works for Jesse I am going to make my mom change foods!!!

Frances

Feb 5, 2010
MIAMI, FLLORIDA
Bulldog(s) Names
EMMA
I too have other pets, a doxie named Oliver that is 15yrs old and blind, a doxie named Lily that is 18yrs young, she has no idea how she is so plays
and runs like a puppy. Birds, I have an African Grey named Wewe that hasn't figured out she's a bird. Then there is Rocco, a very spoiled Molucan
Cockatoo that always wants to be the center of attention and will have a fit if he isn't. Got two bunnies that eat my telephone cables when they get
a chance and a pond filled with Kois. I am sure I'll end up with more pets but for now I got my hands full.

Attachments

• Rosie.jpg
    Rosie.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 64

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
There must be something with bully owners and greys,

My grey feathered luvbug is a timneh named Ruby Lou.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Sorry just remembered I posted here too lol.. My tranchula (fudge) is pretty cool We dont hold him/her. makes a pretty web..

Well I also dont have just 1 horse now I got another horse last friday. I am hoping to either sell/trade him for 2 female Bulldogs. I am losing money even with that trade lol. But that is what I want.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
you are going to be bullified! LOL :)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I hope so lol.. Its just a matter of finding someone with the Bullies that wants an awesome horse...

Attachments

• Rev's_Toys.jpg
    Rev's_Toys.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 65

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
Tobias K. Smith (EB) has a brother named Rocky Dean. Rocky came into our lives from a pound and he is a mixed breed, he mostly looks like a black lab but has a curly tail and black tongue for his chow ancestry. These two are brothers and best friends. Rocky came to us first and then we got Toby both were babies and they have grown up together. Toby is the second EB I have been honored to call son, the first was Hoover B. Tank. Hoover came to us when he was a year old, from an older ladybut his wonderful bully personality did shine through, but Toby was a baby and he has such a wonderful personality. Bullies are great. My sister has this quote on her FB and I totally agree "Old age means realizing y ou will never own all the dogs you wanted to."

Jenni0109

Apr 30, 2010
Lithia, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly
Our family consist of a 4lb yorkie, a 12lb chihuahua, 2 crazy cats and 1 horse..poss. getting another horse. (not to mention my 2 kids and husband! :p)

Zenscarboncopy

Apr 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Zen Kingston
Our Other Pets

We have 6 dogs total, Zen (English), Carbon (Frenchie), Jack (Chihuahua/Terrier), Max (Bichon/Maltese), Sofie (Dachsund/Chihuahua) and Xander (MinPin/Chihuahua).

They are all awesome and make me laugh every day.

Attachments

• DSC04125.jpg
    DSC04125.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Camera 426.jpg
    Camera 426.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 66
  • XXX 004.jpg
    XXX 004.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Sofers 010.jpg
    Sofers 010.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Babes 003.jpg
    Babes 003.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 60

avalen13

Dec 22, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Gene "The Demon"
i have another baby girl named bella. shes my pomeranian shes a year older than my bulldog.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Right now I just have a tank of fish and 1 eb, 1 eb/black lab mix, 1 American bulldog; but I foster frenchies, so they come and go alot.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online