Vegas offically has a new brother..........

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We went to the animal rescue shelter today and adopted an 8 month old Lilac Siamese cat named Oscar. His face will get a little darker as he grows up some. He is the most laid back, CROSSED EYED kitty I have been around. We put a baby gate up in his room so that we can slowly introduce Oscar and Vegas. Vegas has cried his poor eyes out to see Oscar, but for now Oscar wants nothing to do with Vegas.

Joe is a total cat person and he is in :heart:!!!!!! He is a cutie!

Oscar009.jpg

Oscar018.jpg

Oscar008.jpg

Vegas is NOT happy that there is a gate between them but Oscar sure was!!

Oscar012.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

Poor Vegas, Oscar will be your friend soon be patient and be gentle :hug:

Kelly he is beautiful and Joe's smile says it all :goodjob:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

He's wonderful! I love his face! I agree with Angie, Joe looks thrilled! In no time, Oscar will feel like he's been there FUREVER! Congrats!! :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Step one to convincing Joe to let you get another bully...... Done!! ;)

Cute kitty.... I was a cat person til HRH came along.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a week for my poor boy Vegas... first a bath and NOW this... tsk tsk. Not to worry Vegas -- Aunt Christine will came save you

jk.... beautiful kitten

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Oh a beautiful cats...Joe looks completely happy

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Oh brother!!:lol: Look at Vegas's face. He looks sooo mad!!!:laugh:I just love bully faces. [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] the new kitty cat is cute and your hubby is in love already!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Just think Vegas, now you can be naughty and say the cat did it! :up:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ohhhhh she's PURDY!!!! My good friend has two of them, very pretty cats! Vegas looks like he's in jail. lol Congrats on the new kitty. :up:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Well I'm a cat and a dog person and I love them all. Each one has it's own special trait that I love and appreciate. I'm sure Vegas will at least be entertained by a new family member. Congrats! the new kitty is beautiful.

P.S. I was told at the shelter where I adopted my last cat that Siamese are on the shy side.

Here is a picture of one of my shelter kitties. She is a total love bug and trusts me implicitly and also a complete "silly."

dc07edb6.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm highly allergic to a dander that most cats have. I can tell there is a cat in a house within 5 minutes even if I never even see the cat if they have that dander. Instant asthma attack.
Sad part is I love cats, and we would have one if we could for sure find one without the dander, but I've only ever encountered three cats that didn't seem to have it, and have no idea how to go about finding another. Except to just play with cats until I found one who didn't give me an asthma attack and I just don't want to have to experience the asthma attacks required to do it that way.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], we were told at the shelter that Siamese are very outgoing and vocal. We had no idea so we came home a googled Siamese. Actually what I read was the breed was more like a dog than a cat, they will attach themself to one person. It took Oscar about 3 hours to come out of the bedroom and he stayed in the living room with Vegas and us the rest of the night, then we woke up to him laying between us in bed purring and slept with us the whole night. He is very vocal, when we are telling him what a pretty boy he is he meows at us the whole time. He is right up on my computer desk right now laying beside me and I have Vegas sitting beside me with his chin on my leg.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - that cat is no dummy. He knows he landed with the best possible family he could have. I love Siamese and this one is gorgeous. CONGRATS.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.