The Time is Near :(

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] If only all dogs could transition after having experienced the caring loving nature that humans are capable of providing. Though you will miss him, hopefully his memories will bring you warmth and smiles, as well as a proud satisfaction that you gave a lucky dog a wonderful home and life. :hug:

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION].

I have my boy home as of today. The hubby was off today and he got the call so he went and picked him up. He even got me a Birthday card for me from my Ace (it's tomorrow).

If anyone ever wants to see what the plates and screws look like that they use in a TPLO (CCL surgery for dogs), I have 2 now. I asked for them back. It's very interesting and the screws are a bit longer than I thought it would be. It really puts it into perspective why this surgery is so rehab heavy and necessary.

I'm very happy now and the tears I had tonight when I got home were happy tears that he's back with me. :luv:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I know those type of tears. I still shed them for Max and he's been gone awhile now. His ashes are still with me and I touch and stroke the box often. It'll get better... it takes a while... but it'll get better. **hugs**

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I just caught up with this thread. I am sorry for your loss but am happy that you gave your boy so much love and comfort. The poem in one of your earlier posts was just beautiful, it was tearful to read through but so very true.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.