cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Jeannie, I so love and enjoy looking at the old pics you posted of Ace and his brother. I've been thinking of you all week, knowing that tomorrow is the day. Ace will always be with you, always live in your heart...he'll be watching over you and the gang, smiling, and telling everyone in Heaven what a wonderful mommy you were to him here.
Be strong, my friend. And we are all here for you, supporting you. :hug:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've been reading your story but trying to keep quiet. I can no longer. My heart just breaks for you. Truly. Having no kids of my own, I am one of many who treat my dogs as children. And like all children...you just love them so intensely.

My husband is sitting across the room from me and I'm having a hard time controlling my emotions. My sweet husband doesn't even have to question me. He knows how involved I am in this forum and when he sees me crying, he knows it usually means heartache for a friend. I too, will be thinking of you tomorrow. It's the hardest thing to do, even if it's for the right reason. Feeling relief doesn't free the heart from hurting. Feeling relief doesn't free the brain from remembering. So, be relieved...because Ace and Orion will finally be together again. If you haven't yet...get the book "Bill at Rainbow Bridge" It's a wonderful book! My thoughts are with you. Take care! http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Rainbow-Bridge-Dan-Carrison/dp/0984568204/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325910128&sr=1-1

kindle addition is only $2.99 for those who are interested!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
My heart is breaking for you too. I have never faced this but I do know how it feels to loose a best friend and loyal fur baby. We love you and are here for you. Give Ace an extra snuggle from me tonight . I am at a loss for words so I will leave it at this.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
My heart is breaking for you and Ace. We will all be here for you. We love you.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I will be thinking of u tomorrow on ur day of heartache.
Just know that he won't be suffering anymore and he gets to see and have days full of playing w Orion again

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Hugs your way in this time of pain. Ace will be free of pain and suffering and will be thankfully waiting to see you again.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I am here reading this and posting because I know today is the day and my heart is breaking n tears are flowing for my friend who will let her ace be free today. Have strength my friend n know that all of ebn is with you today and always. I am here today and always [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I am here reading this and posting because I know today is the day and my heart is breaking n tears are flowing for my friend who will let her ace be free today. Have strength my friend n know that all of ebn is with you today and always. I am here today and always [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Well said, [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]. Well said.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Sending love and bully kisses from Chunk and I today, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]. :heart:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
8713cabf.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my! I am sorry to have been missing mostly lately. Your pics are proof of a wonderful life that most dogs could only dream of. The love in his eyes and that smile are amazing. I have no words, I wish I could help somehow. You are in my thoughts today and everyday. I know this is the sad truth of what we all must go thru loving these amazing "kids". Not fair in any way but I think that is why they love so perfectly. Makes up for the short time all in the few years they are here with us. :*( :hug:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you all, you guys all warm my heart and bring happy tears to my eyes. We are totally at peace with today and Ace is have a very loving day. The vet that is coming to today actually was the founder for home Euthanasia in Colorado. She's really wonderful. From what I understand she has a special set up in her vehicle for where she puts those who are at rest. He will be in good hands and I will be comforted knowing that.

Wilson was just resting his head on Ace.

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

:luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.