Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Well, Black Friday wasn't just for shopping. Central Oklahoma Humane Society was having a black friday themselves. There was no adoption fee. I have been wanting to get my son a kitty of his own, but just couldnt see paying $75 for an adoption fee. So, we went and AJ fell in love with a tiny 2 month old black kitten. He has named him Diego. Matilda seems to like him.

IMAG0244 by britajsmommy2, on Flickr

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is sweet, that is what I am going to get Joe for christmas, he is a HUGE cat lover!! I too am going to adopt. I wish they would do free adoption's here!! It is 60 to adopt, but they are fixed and shots so that is not so bad. I bet AJ it having a so much fun having his OWN kitty!! Question...How was Matilda when you brought her home? and did the kitten run scared for it's life from Matilda? I am so afraid Vegas will be to rough (not meaning to) that kind of scares me introducing a kitten/cat so how did they do???? [MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION]

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] It actually went quite well. I only had to put her in her crate a couple of times last night. Today was actually better. Diego puffs up at her and swats at her. She thinks it is a game and does the "piggy run". It is sooooo cute!!! Here are a couple of more pictures. These are of AJ and his baby sleeping. :luv:

:heart: :heart:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Love the pics of your son and his lil Diego. If it is an indoor cat it will live a long time. Black cats are often overlooked for the other colors. I was inspired by a Craigslist plea to adopt a black kitty and I wound up adopting two. Well one black and one tortoiseshell (which is another color people find spooky) well they are like my little tinkerbells as they are small but so loving.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my they look awfully comfy on the couch. Kudos to you for adopting. I would love a cat but no can do. They're so much fun to watch play.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
How did I miss this?? Soooo cute..and I'm so happy you adopted! Like [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] said..the black cats..and dogs are the least adoptable..so triple kudos to you! Our new kitten is driving me nuts! He is wilder than wild..and he gets lots of "time outs" so the rest of the critters get a break!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh how cute. i have had dogs and cats together for years when i was married. it seems better to introduce a puppy or kitten to the group to be accepted. i have 2 cats myself now. love the pics.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Bulldogs love kittens! [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] our kitten was free from a barn of at least 50 cats. We took her straight to the vet because she had sores in her mouth and a weepy eye. We had her tested for feline leukemia (negative), antibiotic for eye, antibiotic for mouth, started and completed all shots, wormed 3 times (she was a barn cat), neutered, and we were almost up to $500! Katze is worth it, though, overnight she went from being a skinny barn cat to being a princess.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Members online

No members online now.