my other pets duke and dallas

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
just thought i would show off my other 2 dogs since ive posted so many pics of sarah on here. cellphone pics 07-17-2011 038#3.jpgcellphone pics 07-17-2011 044#2.jpgcellphone pics 07-17-2011 523.jpgcellphone pics 07-17-2011 023.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Don't they make great companions? They are so sweet and I know they must mean just as much to you as Sarah. BTW do you feed your BTs any special supplements? I noticed my Louies coat was getting thinner. I just started last week giving him dietary supplements for dogs that contain fish oil and fiber capsules because the former causes him to have loose poos. So far he hasn't had any problems with it. Crossing my fingers that it will help him in the long run.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] well i was giving them fish oil that you squirt on the food as i do with sarah but they just seemed to keep runny nose and eyes and one was sneezing and such so i took them off to see if it was just environmental or the fish oil. well i dont see much difference and their coats dont feel as good so i will be putting them back on the fish oil. oh its makes their coats shiney and soft. ive also just started feeding all my dogs vitamin c. its a natural histamine blocker according to my pharmacist and im tired of all the benadryl i have to give them so im seeing if this will help also. and yes they are wonderful. i love all my dogs very very much but oh im so bad sarah is my baby. just something about a bulldog

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] oh yes they love the water but the life jackets um not so much. :ROFL: yes they had such a good time camping and swimming and the jackets meant i didnt have to worry where they were all the time. i got sarah one to but alas we had to leave due to weather before i could see if she would swim in it. there is always next year.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] oh yes they love the water but the life jackets um not so much. :ROFL: yes they had such a good time camping and swimming and the jackets meant i didnt have to worry where they were all the time. i got sarah one to but alas we had to leave due to weather before i could see if she would swim in it. there is always next year.
Would love some pics of the boys swimming! When weather warms up! :yes:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Aww so cute! My boyfriend's parents have two Boston Terriers. They are little cuties :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
From the time I was 12 (now 48) my dad has always had a Boston. They are fantastic dogs!! His lived to be 13 to 14 years old, then they would pass and he would say "well that's it, I can't do this again" then we all know within weeks he has a new pup. He is on his 4th spoiled Boston now. My son just adopted/resuced one 4 months ago. He is 7 and only weighs 13 lbs. the smallest Boston I have ever seen. I will be babysitting him the week of Christmas while my son flies to see his dad. I will post pictures when I have him.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are cute alright.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I really want to get life jackets for these two for next summer. Finding one that fits Bea is probably going to be a challenge.....do they make life vests for wine barrels?

Your babies are adorable [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]. You are fortunate to be surrounded by so much puppy love.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I really want to get life jackets for these two for next summer. Finding one that fits Bea is probably going to be a challenge.....do they make life vests for wine barrels?

Your babies are adorable [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]. You are fortunate to be surrounded by so much puppy love.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] yes i think they do as a matter of fact. large and xlarge wine barrel. they keep them in the freezer section:D yes i am fortunate and i also have 2 cats so i have lots of 4 legged love. now if i could just get some more people love that would be great:laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] yes i think they do as a matter of fact. large and xlarge wine barrel. they keep them in the freezer section:D yes i am fortunate and i also have 2 cats so i have lots of 4 legged love. now if i could just get some more people love that would be great:laugh:

People love is over-rated.... stick with the four legged, it is more consistent and unconditional :wink:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.