Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thought I would share some pics of Lady our Fire House Dog. She is such a sweetie and just loves this truck.

Lady-1.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
She's gorgeous! I've known a few Dalmations in my life..and she is the calmest one I've EVER seen! I love the old truck too! Great pics David! Thanks!!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Cool!! Lady & the Fire Truck!! I've always liked dalmations. Except for the one that took a chunk outta me when I was little LOL!!

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks, everyone, [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Lady is so sweet and not hyper at all. She is just laid back and very loving. I have to tell you this story, she is the only dog I know that knows when you are calling her on the intercom. Our station is split, one side is fire offices and the other side is permits, with truck bays in between. Kay works in permits, and if Lady is on our side and Kay wants her over in permits, Kay will get on the intercom and say "Lady come to permits" and Lady will get up and go running over to permits. I about fell over the first time I saw her do that. Too funny.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh love the pics! She sure looks happy on that truck.

Sent from my Android for Telechips TCC8900 Evaluation Board using Tapatalk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
In those pictures Lady does look very calm and happy sitting in the firetruck. She looks so beautiful. I read when they released 101 Dalmatians, people bought adorable Dalmatian puppies only to find they grew into a very active adolescents so many were turned into shelters or worse just dumped. Glad to see Lady has a job and loves it.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
hahahahaha @ calling a dog on an intercom. That's awesome. Proves how smart Lady really is! Great pics - very cool truck.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanks, everyone, @JAKEISGREAT Lady is so sweet and not hyper at all. She is just laid back and very loving. I have to tell you this story, she is the only dog I know that knows when you are calling her on the intercom. Our station is split, one side is fire offices and the other side is permits, with truck bays in between. Kay works in permits, and if Lady is on our side and Kay wants her over in permits, Kay will get on the intercom and say "Lady come to permits" and Lady will get up and go running over to permits. I about fell over the first time I saw her do that. Too funny.

If you could get that on video I'll bet that would be a winner on one of those home video shows on tv. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she is a beauty

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
So it is true...every fire station has a dog to locate the hydrants!!!!! Sorry for the old, corny joke.

Lady is a beauty and that firetruck is awesome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online