JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
He has a lot of tolerance with Wilson, Jack not so much. Wilson puts all his chew toys usually on Jack to chew on or a pillow that's his as he can't hold the bones himself cause his legs are too short, lol. The other morning he decided it was Ace's turn and used him to hold his sock for him. :lol.

IMG_1826.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Talk about no respect!:glare: Don't know what to think about this one. Never seen that before. I know my husband would not allow it but I'm not sure if we're suppose to interfere with the pack interactions unless someone is getting hurt.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He usually uses Jack, he's been doing that from the get-go and Jack never minds it at all. He's actually quite gentle and just wants someone to put his toy on, he does it with us too. This was the first time he did it with Ace.....now if it was Jack doing it, oh heck no that wouldn't be tolerated by Ace, Ace pulls the rank as the top dog to the boys.

L

Lucy-licious

Looks like Ace is silently willing his mamma to put down the camera and get Wilson to stop.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:rofl:... You know what? Jake uses my hubbies shoes to chew his bones!! Especially his flip flops! And boy oh boy..nothing like putting your foot in a nice slobber filled flip flop after a bulldog has been there!! :laugh:... And the best part is..I can have my shoes right there and Jake will ALWAYS pick Daves' ....:yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too funny, poor Ace, but then if he did not like it, I'm sure he would let Wilson know. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] that's awesome and funny, Jake knows who his mama is, "yes let's use daddy's flippy and not mama's shoe" :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is a great picture!! Nitschke does a similar thing, but uses MY foot. His legs are also short so he has trouble holding whatever he is chewing, so he pushes it against my foot to get leverage.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That was the first time Wilson did that and Ace didn't seem to mind. Wilson was quite gentle. :)

Becky that's funny about the flip flops!

@2BullyMama, that's what Wilson does too. He has to put his bone, etc. on something, he simply cannot hold it. It's pretty funny when he does it to us when we're lying on the floor with them.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
LOL. That is absolutely hilarious.

Way to be a good sport, Ace!

Most Reactions