JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
He wanted up in my lap just now in the chair I'm sitting in at my computer in the kitchen so he could get closer to my beer. :D I just had to snap a pic. He's 13 now and aging fast. He's been my BEST FRIEND since I came into his life 11 years ago, we're inseparable. This is me with zero makeup too, I don't believe in it on the weekend, lol.

IMG_1807.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Jeannie, that's a great shot of you and Ace. What a handsome guy.:D

And you look maaahhhhveloussss! i'm a zero makeup person on wknds too!
I can sure go for a beer right now too! Cheers!
:beer:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks Henny! I have to watch him now as the boys knock him over when they get unruley, his back lets are as stable as they used to be.

I'll have a :beer: for you how's that? :) Only on rare occasions will I put any makeup on and that's minimal at best.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
How cute is he! He looks so happy just to be with you. Or maybe it's the brew lol. I think I got this makeup thing all wrong. The only time I do it is on the weekends. I'm lucky to get out of my yoga pants on week days

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He looks so happy! And I don't wear makeup at all anymore. Can't exactly remember the last time I did....probably my nieces wedding a couple years ago. I'm fortunate that although makeup does make me look 'brighter' I can get by without it and don't need to wear it. Doesn't look like you need it either. thanks for sharing the pic with us.

L

Lucy-licious

I love that pic he is so smiley...probably moe in antisipation of getting Moms beer.
You look great without makeup, you are lucky. I rarely wear the stuff myself and probably should, I am soo pale. But I just cant be fussed :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh i just love the pic. thats is a great shot of both of you. im on and off with the makeup mostly wear it for work but i dont wear it just as much. i think you look great without it. have a beer for me cause i dont drink anymore:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is 13??? Looks great...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.