AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Wiggles~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
5,706
Reaction score
1,683
Location
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Wiggles.webp

Status: Available
Age: 8
Gender: Female
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Reason given up for adoption: Owner Surrender
Temperament: Great
Health Condition: Great
Placement Limitations: None
Special Needs: No
Comments:

I was surrendered to TABR because my prior owners could not afford to care for me. I am as sweet as can be. I just love to be by my human. I’m house trained and love to go on walks. I get so very excited when my foster momma gets home from work. I’m just a really easy going dog! I get along well with other dogs too. I’m on thyroid medication but other than that I am a real healthy girl!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Tornado Alley

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top