Good

Placement Limitations:
No smaller dogs

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
405-496-4938

Comments:
Hi, I am Ed and I am new to TABR. I am an older guy, but donā€™t let that stop you from checking me out. I was an owner surrender because my dad wasnā€™t able to care for me any longer. He is going to let TABR find my forever home and I am so excited about that. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. The vet thinks I am around 9 or 10 years old and I am what they consider a tri-color. I donā€™t really like small dogs but I can get along with larger ones. I also donā€™t like cats, they are way too fast for me! I am good with children as long as they let me catch a nap and donā€™t smush my face. It is so hard for people not to smush my face because I am so cute. You know what my foster mom did? She gave me a pawdicure and a bath! It made me feel so much better. My foster mom says if you give my harness a little tug, I will go anywhere. I also LOVE car rides, I love my face being washed, and I love a good petting, but I will let you know when I am done. I also will throw my paw in the air when I would like a good rub down. The vet thinks I am a little ā€œchubbyā€ so I am on a diet to get some weight off. Itā€™s actually not that bad because I can eat apples and carrots as snacks and they are so yummy. You know, I am not a pup anymore so I canā€™t run with the younger guys, so sitting on a nice fluffy bed and napping is my favorite thing to do. I am going back to the vet to have my teeth cleaned and for my vaccinations. I am on medical hold but should be available soon after the vet clears me. Stay tuned!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Tornado Alley

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.