I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Angus~~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.
Angus.jpg
Name: Angus
Reason given up for adoption:
Owner Surrender

Temperament:
Fantastic

Health Condition:
Good

Placement Limitations:
Willing to travel to OK for adoption.

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
[email protected]

Comments:
Angus is a sweet boy. He is neutered, heartworm negative and current on all vaccinations. He is good with all ages of humans, female dogs, and even cats (who like dogs). He walks well on a leash and is crate trained, although when he stays in a crate his joints tend to get stiff, but he works it out. His back legs are also bowed, so his walk is a little awkward but not restricted.

Angus is a lovable speed bump that wants to just lay around on the cold tile floor or on your lap (he doesn't know he's too big to fit). He is NOT an active, run, chase balls, and toys type of bully. His idea of a walk is to the mailbox and back. If you'd like a pal to hang out and watch TV, he's your man.

He's ready for his "forever home". If you'd like to be considered for Angus, please fill out the application, tell me when it's complete and what state you are from so I can locate it.

We do not place bulldogs on a first come, first served basis, but rather try to match up the bulldog to the right family. Please allow 2 weeks for a response.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Tornado Alley

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

Members online

No members online now.