Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mud.jpgName: Mud
Reason given up for adoption: Owner Surrender

Temperament: Great

Health Condition: Excellent

Placement Limitations: No large dogs, or a very dog savvy family that can integrate well.

Special Needs: No

Contact Information: Tornado Alley Bulldog Rescue - BCARN Oklahoma [email protected] or 405.464.0036

Comments: Welcome Mud back to Tornado Alley Bulldog Rescue. This boy is having a difficult time finding his perfect forever family.

Mud would prefer a family where he is the total center of attention. This boy will just follow you around the house or yard all day long. He does have a high prey drive and will chase; cats, squirrels, goats, horses, cattle (and I'm sure other animals too). He LOVES to play soccer and really just play with about anything if you are willing to play with him.

He is as athletic as any bulldog could get. He could go on long walks and would do well traveling. Please give this boy a chance.
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Tornado Alley

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.