Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
image.jpgName: Sassy
Reason given up for adoption: Owner Surrender

Temperament: good --- very very shy

Health Condition: pending health check

Placement Limitations: none

Special Needs: No

Contact Information: Tornado Alley Bulldog Rescue - BCARN Oklahoma [email protected] or 405.464.0036

Comments:
Hello Everyone. My name is Sassy! I am 5 years old and a complicated little girl. Did I say I was little? I really really am! ;-) I barely weigh 40 pounds and my foster brothers dwarf me in height. My previous life had been very scary so now I tend to startle at loud noises and raised voices. Men's loud voices and quick movements startle me more than women's. I used to hide in my crate a lot, but now when foster momma puts me in my crate I bark to get out because I want to be with my family. I love family.

I do really well in a large pack (family) and draw a lot of comfort and confidence from others around me. Where my pack goes, I WILL follow. I especially like a pack with a large alpha male who doesn't mind if I tag along and cuddle up close, like my foster brother Buddy who is a 120 pound Golden Retriever.

My foster momma says I am a good eater and when she pulls out my favorite food I start jumping up and down, twirling in circles, and running off to my crate to get ready to E-A-T! I also really love cookies and treats and right now I am trying to gain weight so I get to eat a lot of cookies.

I also love to get lovins from my 2-legged family members! I love to be petted and cuddled. I want to touch and I tell my foster momma how much I love her by licking the back of her leg when she walks away.

If you are interested in Sassy, please follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CentralOklahomaBulldogRescue We will post her updates and new pictures as soon as possible.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Tornado Alley

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.