Reason given up for adoption: Owner Surrender

Temperament: Laid back and Loving

Health Condition: Good

Placement Limitations: No Other Dogs

Special Needs: No

Contact Information:
Tornado Alley Bulldog Rescue - BCARN Oklahoma [email protected] or 405.464.0036

Comments:
Welcome Lovie to Tornado Alley. Lovie's adoption fee will be $500.

She is 5 years old, healthy, happy and fully up to date on all vaccs. She is HW negative and on preventative. She was surrendered today by a very sweet lady who could no longer keep her. She had 2 other elderly dogs and Lovie was too dominating. She needs to be placed in a home with no other dogs. She loves kittens, and we would not be surprised if she was good with all cats.

Lovie's favorite thing to do is to go for car rides. She doesn't want to get out at the destination and is a little shy and nervous at places like PetSmart, but she loves to just hang out in the car. Her favorite toys are the soft plushy kind which let her suckle to go to sleep. She also likes it when her human plays soccer with her outside. I think we're going to need to introduce her to a jolly ball. :-) All bullies love Jolly Balls.

Lovie is house trained and crate trained, but she prefers to sleep on her blankets, in a cozy place next to your bed. Lovie does have seasonal allergies and needs to be given Bendryl during the spring, summer and some of the fall. She doesn't appear to have any food allergies, but she does need to be on a high quality grain-free food just to be certain.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Tornado Alley

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.