I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Bowser ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
bowser.jpg

Name: Bowser
Reason given up for adoption:
Shelter Release to Rescue

Temperament:
Great

Health Condition:
Great

Placement Limitations:
Oklahoma Only

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
Don Bryson, 405 627 6050, [email protected]

Comments:
Hello folks, Bowser here! I came to rescue through the local animal shelter. See, I was, along with over 90 others, were a part of an animal cruelty case. Once the judge ruled on the case. I was released to BCARN/Central Oklahoma Bulldog Rescue, as Don had put rescue hold on me way back on July 30, 2012! I got checked out by the rescues vet and except for some mildly yeasty ears, which are being treated; I'm as healthy as they come. I get along with other dogs, cats and older kids, as it was discovered that I dont get along with lil ones . I look forward to being a wonderful family member in a wonderful forever home really soon.

Please have an application on file prior to contacting Don Bryson with interest in adopting Bowser

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Tornado Alley

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

Last edited:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.