I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Foster ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Oklahoma ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Name: Foster

Reason given up for adoption:
Foster was picked up at one of our local animal shelters.

Temperament:
Excellent

Health Condition:
Foster has a thyroid problem, but he's taking his daily medication and is feeling much better

Placement Limitations:
Oklahoma area

Special Needs:
Yes

Contact Information:
Tornado Alley Bulldog Rescue - BCARN Oklahoma [email protected] or 450.464.0036

Comments:
Meet Foster! He is 5 years old and was an owner surrender at one of our local shelters. They immediately called one of our board directors and she ran out the door to go pick him up.

Foster went to visit on of our bully vets yesterday. He was diagnosed with a low thyroid. He is being treated and may need to take a pill a day for the rest of his happy life. Foster also has some mild skin problems that we think will clear up as his thyroid is under control. He has a mass on his front left shoulder that will need to be removed as soon as he is healthy enough for a quick surgery. The vet did not think the mass is anything "bad", but we're gonna get it checked out.

For more information on Foster, please call 405.464.0036 or find us on facebook at Tornado Alley Bulldog Rescue - bcarn Oklahoma | Facebook

Foster will be on hold pending medical recovery but get your applications in now!!!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> rescuebulldogs.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Tornado Alley

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Foster found a furever home!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
What a wonderful Christmas present for a little doggie! I'm so happy for him. :D

📰 Latest posts

Members online