HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
:( :( :( :crying: I'm so sorry.
I wish it could have worked out, but I'm glad that at least now you know.

I sent her a :thankyou: email and balling here at work :tissue:time to go home and kiss my bully!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama @Petra @jenzaar :pouting:

:*( just heard back and they don't feel a house with 4 dogs 3 cats and 3 kids is going to suitable for any of there dogs as they are either senior dogs that prefer a quite surroundings or medical needs and that they are going to need time for all the added care...

She was very nice and I appreciate that she got back to me today... :gloom:

I hope Lily knows she will always have a place in my :heart: :tissue:

NO NO ---- she doesn't understand how great you are!! We have to get you a new baby.... OMG :cry:

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
NO NO ---- she doesn't understand how great you are!! We have to get you a new baby.... OMG :cry:

Maybe this means I just need to hold tight and love the ones I have and when the time is right someone will need me. :cry:

I love my bullies!!!!

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Oh and mind you I have 2 Sr boxers already my youngest kid is almost 11 and it's not like I don't have experience.
:pouting:

I love my bullies!!!!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Oh no:( [MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] I'm so sorry. I think when the time is right a rescue bulldog will find you and have a great life with you:)

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh no:( [MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] I'm so sorry. I think when the time is right a rescue bulldog will find you and have a great life with you:)

I know that is what we were discussing last night as a family. Because you see it wasn't just me it was my other half and my children. Hannah ask if Lily was gonna come and have a play date soon.

Yes I'm crushed as I hadn't realized she had been there for so long.

I could go out and buy a puppy ( I do want to show again someday) but I looked at Mike and said i want an older dog so I can show them they are loved until the day they pass the rainbow bridge. They all deserve to be shown love by a family !!!

One day at a time [emoji53]

I love my bullies!!!!

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Dear Heather,
I'm so sad to read this. I've got tears in my eyes. I love you for trying to adopt sweet Lily. You're my hero for doing so. I wish her a loving home so very much, and I know she would have had a wonderful loving home at you and your family.
I'm shure one day you will find a very sweet and precious bulldog who will become your new family member, and this bully will be an extremely lucky one!
I'm just heartbroken Lily can't be this lucky bulldog.
:gloom::tissue:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
yes poor Lily is still available. Such a shame she cant find a nice home in her senior years..

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
yes poor Lily is still available. Such a shame she cant find a nice home in her senior years..

I tried and I was denied. Because I have too many dogs (4) already too many kids(3) one leaves for navy in a few months. and other pets (2 horses )

And my house isn't suited for a sr dog even though i have 2.

She has to stay in a relaxed house because she has emergency palate surgery 5 years ago!! Nothing I read online said anything about calm house the rest of there lives.

I got more excuses if anyone wants to hear them.

My :heart: breaks a little more each day knowing she isn't here with me.

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I tried and I was denied. Because I have too many dogs (4) already too many kids(3) one leaves for navy in a few months. and other pets (2 horses )

And my house isn't suited for a sr dog even though i have 2.

She has to stay in a relaxed house because she has emergency palate surgery 5 years ago!! Nothing I read online said anything about calm house the rest of there lives.

I got more excuses if anyone wants to hear them.

My :heart: breaks a little more each day knowing she isn't here with me.

my :heart: still hurts

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.