HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Me too! I m ow it's only been a few hours but I can't stop thinking about her and wanting that home visit

I love my bullies!!!!

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Yes I can see them now!

I also submitted an application for adoption :w00t:

not sure how it will go!! BUT we have always had a soft spot for her and I can't believe its been so long :blush2:
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::happydance::happydance::happydance::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:
That's great Heather:wave5:
I keep my fingers crossed:pray::pray::pray:

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Patience is not a virtue I have or exhibit very well. I've been checking my email like every 20 minutes and it's killing me softly.

I love my bullies!!!!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I've been checking here every 30! Ugh!!! Can you meet her yet??

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I've been checking here every 30! Ugh!!! Can you meet her yet??

Lol!!!
No she's in a private foster home. I have to wait for bully for you a.k.a. Jennifer to contact me and she'll only contact me if that's right if she thinks I'm a good home but she doesn't State how long it will be till she contacts you.

I love my bullies!!!!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh haha i know you haven't heard anything yet, just expressing my similar impatience! [emoji14]

Fingers and toes are still crossed. :)

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[emoji26] I can't take the waiting, i'm going to have to put my phone in the other room and just walk away from it so that I'm not checking it constantly [emoji23]

I love my bullies!!!!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
[emoji26] I can't take the waiting, i'm going to have to put my phone in the other room and just walk away from it so that I'm not checking it constantly [emoji23]

I love my bullies!!!!

I think you can relax for now if possible:) It's likely it will take a week or two even before you hear anything... many rescues asks for that amount of time as they are often understaffed and rely on charity work. At least Lily is in a private foster home and not in a rescue facility:) I so hope she can find her perfect home with you and that you will hear from them soon:)

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

That makes me fell better :cool:

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think you can relax for now if possible:) It's likely it will take a week or two even before you hear anything... many rescues asks for that amount of time as they are often understaffed and rely on charity work. At least Lily is in a private foster home and not in a rescue facility:) I so hope she can find her perfect home with you and that you will hear from them soon:)

The days are not getting any better :cry: i just want to know something ... anything

I keep wondering does she get the kisses before bed every night.

This is brutal !!!!!

Praying for Lily to join our family

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
The days are not getting any better :cry: i just want to know something ... anything

This is brutal !!!!!

Awe, shame:( I'm sure she's fine, foster homes are usually very loving otherwise they wouldn't be chosen:) Hope you'll hear something very soon so you at least can know:hug:

tflip34

Jun 14, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fattus (buddy)
Is Lily still available - live in Memphis and would love to give her a great place to call home.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=14346]tflip34[/MENTION] welcome to EBN:) I believe she's still available, [MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] has submitted an application to "Bully for you" for her and we're all waiting with excitement to hear if they are a match:) There are so many bulldogs in rescues, if you follow this link you'll find more rescues along with the one Lily is with.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/available-english-bulldogs-for-adoption/

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/oklahoma-bully-for-you-english-bulldog-rescue/

If you have any questions you can send me a message or tag me like this [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] and I'll get a notification:) We are just updating for these rescues, so to get the latest information it's best to contact the rescue directly:)

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy

This is brutal !!!!!

I'm thinking every day of you both and I cross my fingers - I so hope you will belong together:hug::angelheart::pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.