Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
lily-1.jpg

lily2.jpg

Lily was welcomed into the rescue as an owner surrender. She was kept as a breeder in a garage for years until being taken in by another family. Not familiar with the breed, they contacted us to provide proper care for her. She has been spayed and had palate surgery, and now just needs to lose weight. She is a quiet and lazy girl who is fine with other pets. Please submit an application if you would like to have Lily consider adopting you!

Wanna Adopt?
Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> bullyforyou.org
To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bully For You
Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
Boy, what a gorgeous lil mama!!

I love her! I wish I was from Oklahoma!!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Oh my what a pretty Momma!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
:rolleyes: hmmm wonder if anyone would notice another bully :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just wondering how Ms. Lily is doing?

I just noticed has she really been there for 2 yrs???

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Yes poor Lily has been there since 2010 and is still available for adoption!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

Lily was welcomed into the rescue as an owner surrender on June 26, 2010. She was kept as a breeder in a garage for years until being taken in by another family. Not familiar with the breed, they contacted us to provide proper care for her. She has been spayed and had palate surgery, and now just needs to lose weight. She is a quiet and lazy girl who is fine with other pets. Please contact us if you would like to have Lily consider adopting you!

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
It is heartbreaking. Within a few days sweet little Lily will be waiting for five years for her forever home...
It is unbelievable. Such a sweet beautiful little girl. She's adorable:heart::heart::heart:.
She has had such a rough start - being exploited and kept in a garage for years...
There are no restrictions - she is good with other dogs, good with other pets. Good with children.
She's waiting for such a long time. Her sweet little face turned white over all those years... She spent her 'best years' waiting... WHY? I don't understand...
There must be a loving home where she gets all the love and attention an English Bulldog needs and deserves. Where she belongs to somebody who loves her deeply.

Sweet little Lily I wish I could make an application. I would be so happy and so lucky if you belonged to Püppy and me, loveable seniorbully girl. But it is not possible - we live in Europe.
I' m so sorry, Lily.
I hope and I wish with my whole heart that you will be found soon to enjoy the following years at last in your own forever home.

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[emoji24]

I love my bullies!!!!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
:( i wish. We are so far but i wish we could give her the home she's so long been waiting for.

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't see the new ones

I love my bullies!!!!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
.... Does anyone know of they take out of state applications?

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.