MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
berri.jpg

Hi there, my name is Berri. I am a 3 (best vet estimate) year old English Bulldog. I am a petite girl weighing in at 42 pounds.
I love to eat, sleep, and chew on my bones and toys.
I do well on a leash and am house and crate trained.
I love to run in the yard and chew on sticks.
Iā€™m a whole lotta dog in a little package.
The vet says that Iā€™m up to date on my vaccinations, spayed and healthy! This means that I am ready for my forever home.

Like all dogs, I have a few quirks that I think you should know about. My foster momma says that I prefer my soda in a bottle because I bark at and try to eat all of the soda cans that I see. I donā€™t really know what that means, but boy, do I want to kill those cans!
I do well with other dogs but am pretty selective. My foster brothers are pretty cool, but I want to be the alpha female and my foster sister thinks she is. We think only males in the house will work.
Cats are very interesting, I really want to chase and chew on them. They donā€™t seem to enjoy it as much as I do. For this reason, I would do best in a home with no cats.
I would prefer to be an only child, but I would do ok with a male dog that is my size or bigger, I am still a pup and might hurt a smaller dog. Female dogs make me jealous.
Kids are neat but they have to be over the age of 8.
Do you think you could be my forever family?

While Berri has been in a foster home for awhile. she came from a shelter, so we have no history on her. We will be selective for the perfect home for her, she's a little doll.

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

Adoption donation is $650.00

We can not adopt to families with children under 8 years of age.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website --->
Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.