Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Amber~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Amber~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Hi my name is Amber, I came to ROEB in rough shape . I was scared of everything , especially of loud voices and hand movement. I was very skinny you could see my spine.

My foster mom was scared I may not trust people for a very long time. However I surprised her by becoming one of the most loving , fun, goofy bulldogs she has ever met. I also gained some weight , although I'm kind of a picky eater.

I love life now ! I love kids, dogs, cats anything that will play with me. I really love to run and play so it's an ABSOLUTE MUST I have a fenced in yard.

I know sit, come and kennel up. I'm already potty trained and crate trained!!

I'm kind of a amazing bulldog that's what my foster mom says and everyone at my vets office and everyone who meets me.

I have lots of energy but if I'm in my kennel I never make a sound unless I need to go out.

So you might be thinking what are my bad qualities??....I have very few. Sometimes I can play a bit rough if I'm excited and i can be a bit excited on my leash . Just remind me to behave and I will settle down. My life is a lot better so I'm the happiest bulldog you will ever meet. The only thing I need now is my forever home.

Adoption donation is: $600.00

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

We do not adopt out to families with children under 8 years old

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Remove Ads