MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
dexter.jpg

Hello .. my name is Dexter!!

My foster mom says I'm a beautiful boy ā€¦ and I think I may agree.

I'm 3 years old and although I was very skinny at 30lb when I came to live with my foster mom, I now weigh 43lb.

I have no health issues but my background has left me with some habits that I shouldnā€™t have. My foster mom has worked very hard to show me what to do and what not to do, but Iā€™m still learning. She says Iā€™m very smart but am a little OCD because I do like my routines!!! I seem to react best to schedules but I can still have some separation anxiety. I prefer to be in my kennel when itā€™s time to sleep and when my family leaves the house. This is because I like it because I am completely house trained.

I love attention and my foster Mom says Iā€™m NOT a lap dog ā€¦. which is just silly because obviously I am!!!!!

I love car rides and I will walk on a leash .. kinda .. itā€™s a work in progress. I like to lead and so I do need consistent training on this.

I can play very rough with my toys but that is because I was never taught how NOT to play. My foster family has been working hard to show me how to play nicely but itā€™s another work in progress. Because of this I cannot go to a home with children under the age of 14 years!! I like to jump and I am very strong. Also because I can jump higher than Tigger can bounce, I canā€™t go to a home without a high privacy fence!!

Did I mention I donā€™t like dogs? Therefore, I must be the only dog in the household. I do get along with cats.

My ideal furever home would be with somebody who is home a lot, or who has a very structured day if they have to leave. I need to have somebody who understands that I need to be trained as if I was puppy because I still need to work on my social skills. They must have previous bulldog experience!!!

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a two hour driving distance of the border.

My Adoption fee is $500.00

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online