I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Crystal~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
crystal.jpg

My foster family gave me the name of Crystal because I have 1 blue eye. I have lots of energy and love to play.

I am very possessive over my toys and will need someone who can work with me on that.

Other than that, I love to cuddle and love to be petted. Especially my backside. You can get me to do anything for a treat!

I need to have drops in my eyes and my tail wrinkles cleaned daily. My foster family flushes my ears every 3rd day because of all the wax build up.

I don't like to do these things but if I see a treat in hand, I will cooperate. I am quick to learn new routines. I know when it's time to eat and when it's time to go to bed. I love to explore and if I could, I would love to get into the garbage.

I can't be trusted to roam freely yet but we are working on it. I will do well with a family of older kids (teenagers) but I don't get along with other dogs. I am excited to be able to go on walks when the weather gets better. I can't wait!

Adoption donation is: $400

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

We do not adopt out to families with children under 8 years old.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.