I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Biggie~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
113759930.jpg

Biggie is very affectionate, silly, and full of energy.

He's almost 2 years old and is in need of a forever home that has experience with bulldogs.

His manners are still being worked on and can be a little mouthy which isn't suitable for younger children. He is also quite shy and uncertain of strangers and this will continue to need to be worked on. He's great on a leash.

Can be quite vocal when left alone. He is most fond of women but has become quite attached to the males in his foster home.

He loves his play sessions with other dogs but can be possessive of toys which can get him in trouble. Because of this, a dog free household is not a necessity as long as he is with an English Bulldog savvy person. A less dominant dog would be ideal.

He seems to be ok with cats but will most definitely chase them if they run.

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

He will not be adopted to families with children under 12 years of age.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Denise-it says that adopters must be within from 2 hours driving distance to Ohio
EBN is not a rescue they only share rescue information so i think its best you contact rescue directly :-) good luck

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online