MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
maddie.jpg

My name is Maddie!

I weigh in at about 40lbs and I'm probably at least 8 years old. I've been diagnosed with Cushings disease. The rescue is currently trying to get the disease regulated through medicine. The medicine costs around $100 a month.

Because of the Cushings, I drink a ton of water and always feel hungry! Because I drink so much I need to go outside a lot - I NEED a home where my owners won't leave me alone for more than 4 hours at a time!

I eat a special limited ingredient diet food too because I need grain free and better quality food.

Now that we've got all that out of the way - let's talk personality!

I'm a sassy little old lady! I don't have much in the way of teeth and I have a unique way of lumbering around the house, you can always hear me coming!

Although I'm not much of a threat, I still feel the need to let the other dogs in the house know that I want to be the boss!

I'm looking for a home where I can just hang out, be the boss, sleep as much as I want and have you pamper me!

My adoption donation is: $200.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online