I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Butters~ An English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
109118821.jpg

Breed:English BulldogColor:White - With Tan, Yellow Or FawnAge:Adult
Size:Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)Sex:Male
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Butters's Story...
Hi there! Iā€™m Butters.
Iā€™m a very special bulldog. I came into rescue with mange and spent a lot of time alone at the vets. When I finally got to my foster family, I didnā€™t know very much about being outside and it really scared me. It took me a little while to understand that grass was ok but now I LOVE to lie in the grass and sunbathe!
Because of being alone for so long I also have separation anxiety so I cannot be left alone or locked in a cage for long periods of time.
My foster family is very special because they have two girls, a bulldog and 2 labs that I get to play with. I do very well with everyone in the family. I only get into trouble when there are antlers or rubber chews involved. I like to try to take everyoneā€™s chews and lay on them.
I donā€™t really know my own strength very well so I will need to be in a home with another dog that likes to play and can handle if I get a little rough. And if there are kidsā€¦.that would be swell too!
My foster Mommy says that I am one of the most loving bulldogs she has ever met; besides my bulldog foster sister. Iā€™m very sweet and love to play! I will do whatever it takes to make my way to my foster Mom. My greatest trick is finding my way past the baby gate when it isnā€™t locked all the way. I also have a habit of pushing my way to where ever I want. I donā€™t really care whatā€™s in my wayā€¦Iā€™ll find a way around itā€¦or through itā€¦or over it.
My perfect forever home will need to be educated about bulldog allergies, have another bulldog or larger dog for me to play with, be home most of the day, and be able to love me for the rest of my life.
I hope to find my forever home soon as I have a lot of love to give!
All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.
Adoption donation is $ 550.00
We can not adopt to families with children under 8 years of age.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online