I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Louie ~~ An English Bulldog available for adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
louie1.jpg

louie2.jpg

louie3.jpg

My name is Louie!

I'm about 2 years old and I'm a special boy looking for a special home!

I've got a great personality and love to play and cuddle with my favorite human, but I can get wound up easily and need a calm, quiet home with no children or cats. My favorite game is "bone" (sort of a fetch game with my favorite green rubber bone). I also love to play with a soccer ball.

I only get along with certain dogs. I have a yorkie mix brother right now and we hang out, but I don't care for my bulldog brother.

I was either born with spinda bifida or my pelvis was crushed when I was young so I am incontinent and have to wear diapers. I'm healthy and happy otherwise, and It doesn't slow me down! I'm on the go and run just like any other dog. Stairs are no problem, and I like to go on short walks, too. I love riding in the car!

Because I will always have to wear diapers, I can only go to an adopter that will not leave me alone more than 4 hours a day.

Adoption donation is $ 200.00

We can not adopt to families with children under 8 years of age.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.