I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Ruby ~~ An English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
ruby1.jpg

ruby2.jpg

Check out my videos .............. Ruby's Ready!!!!! - YouTube and Ruby's Ready!!! - YouTube

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, not good with kids, not good with dogs, and good with cats.
Ruby's Story...

My name is Ruby. I LOVE men! Ladies are nice too!

I like cats but I DO NOT like dogs!

I ride really well in the car and want to go for a ride all the time. I walk well on the leash and I am house and crate trained. I totally love belly rubs and to snuggle on the couch and I like it very much if you sing softly to me!!!

The vet believes I am 3-4 years old. I don't remember much of my past but I had several litters of pups and I had an inverted tail that was so painful and infected. My ears and eyes were infected too.

I am so much better now! I had my tail amputated and my days of having babies are over. My ears and eyes are better but I do need daily eye medicine and regular cleaning of my ears and wrinkles.

I want to be in a home that can give me all the attention. I need an owner that understands bulldog stubborn. I can be I can be possessive of toys and quite headstrong so a firm loving approach is best. I DO NOT like children. One last little thing, I need a home with limited stairs.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Just added a video of Ruby!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Those videos are too funny! She looks like a barrel of giggles, I love her!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.