I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Dozer ~~ An English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
dozer1.jpg

dozer2.jpg

dozer3.jpg

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Dozer's Story...

Hi my name is Dozer. I am between 5 and 8 years old.

When my foster mom found me I was in bad shape! I was really skinny and couldnā€™t walk more than about 3 feet. I have gained at least 10 pounds. I donā€™t like to put weight on one of my back legs but that doesnā€™t stop me anymore. I run on three legs and even pull hard on mom to get to the part of the yard I want to go to. I am great with kids, dogs and cats. My mom says I have the best bathroom habits, whatever that means, all I know is I always hold it until I can get outside.

I need ointment put in my eyes twice a day but I am good about that I let you clean my wrinkles and ears without a fuss, any attention is good attention for me.

I am on medicine for my arthritis every day but she puts it in cheese and I think it is a treat

I like car rides I can get in and out of the car by myself and go up 2 steps. I havenā€™t tried any more than that because that is all it takes to get inside. I have tons of love to give and looking forward to finding my fur-ever home.

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So happy to announce that Dozer was adopted !!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.