I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Brooklyn and Riley ~~~ A Bonded Pair of English Bulldogs Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
brooklyn1.jpg

Here is Brooklyn!!!

riley1.jpg

And here is Riley!!!!

And here are Brooklyn and Riley ........... !!!

brooklynandriley1.jpg

brooklynandriley2.jpg

brooklynandriley3.jpg

Brooklyn's Story...

Brooklyn - She's a sweet, spunky bulldog who loves to be the boss of her brother, Riley. She and Riley are very attached to each other!She came into the rescue as an emergency because she had pyometra (an infection of the uterus). So she got her emergency surgery and then she was re-united with her brother at her foster home.

She must want to be a hair dresser because she carries around her hair brush around with her all day long! Her foster parents are working on her manners but she'll always be the boss in her mind!

Riley's Story...

Riley - He's a great little bully who loves attention. He lost one of his eyes due to surgery complications when he was a puppy and sometimes he seems to be hard of hearing.

He came into rescue with his sister Brooklyn, who he is really attached to and he allows her to boss him around a bit!
He can get a bit excited when he meets new people and likes to jump but only because he wants your love!

If you are looking for a cute, energetic pair of bullies that will love you all day long, Riley and Brooklyn are the ones for you!
The adoption donation for Riley and Brooklyn is 600.00

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

We can not adopt to families with children under 8 years of age.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:[/FONT][/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.