I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Becca ~~ An English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
becca1.jpg

becca2.jpg

becca3.jpg

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Becca's Story...
Hi Iā€™m Becca! I was found as a stray last winter near Columbus, and everyone thinks I was used for breeding before being dumped.

They estimate me to be between 5 - 7 years old, but donā€™t let that number fool you; I am an extremely playful bulldog! If my foster parents would let me I would play and wrestle non stop with my foster brother! I like playing with other dogs, but I AM DOMINANT, so I would do best in a home with a submissive dog.
I also am not very nice to dogs smaller than me, I am not nice to cats, and have trouble playing with more than one other dog. I love to play with toys very much, however I am toy aggressive, so if there is another dog in my new home my foster parents recommend having no toys available to either dog to play with, unless I am under close supervision.

I have some allergies, but with sticking to my diet of only eating my special food (no treats), and keeping my wrinkles, paws, and ears clean you canā€™t tell. Donā€™t feel bad about the ā€˜no treatsā€™ thing ā€“ when I am good my foster parents give me a few pieces of my dog food as a treat and I think itā€™s the greatest thing in the world!

Overall I am a very well behaved, happy, fun, loving bulldog! I love to go on walks and donā€™t pull at all. My foster parents also taught me to swim in the baby pool, which I think is great! I do pretty well during the day while my foster family is at work, but without another dog to accompany me I probably would only like to be alone for a few short hours. I also would prefer to sleep in a dog bed, or in your bed with you if you would allow it!

If you are looking for a cute, cuddly, well mannered bulldog to add to your family then I would love to be yours!

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

Adoption donation is $400.00

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Becca is now in her furever home!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online