I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Henry ~~ Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
henry.jpg

henry2.jpg

Henry is a very lovable young EB.
He is between 1 and 2 years old and was believed to be a back yard stud dog.
He came in to Stark County Dog Warden with a severe case of demodex mange. Volunteers from ROEB worked very closely with the Stark County Dog Warden, and were able to successfully admit Henry into the rescue and move him into a foster home.
Henry has recovered wonderfully! He has tested negative and it on his last few medicated baths.
He plays well with other dogs (he does so everyday). He also does well with cats, but doesn’t always understand that not all cats enjoy his company. He is a goofy boy that loves his bones and especially his ball! He is very affectionate.
He is slowly learning his manners, but jumping up seems to be one of his favorite rules to break! A house with a fenced in yard is best for Henry because he loves to run around. He loves walks and is learning to behave on the leash. He'll do best with a family with older children since he is a strong boy and has a tendency to jump. He is also working on crate training.
He does well over night with his foster mom in the room, but tends to cry when left alone. Henry is such a sweet bully, it is hard to believe he was ever in such poor shape. Henry is looking for his forever home that will love him and enjoy his wet, slobbery kisses!
All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

Adoption donation is $500.
We can not adopt to families with children under 8 years of age.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.