I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Lucy ~~ An English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
26446178-1-large.jpg

26446178-2-large.jpg

26446178-3-large.jpg

Meet Lucy (LouLou Magoo), she is a 2 year old little girl with so much love to give, Lucy has a few allergies in which we are getting under control.
This little girl has a great personality one like her foster mama has never seen in a dog before. Lucy loves playing, hanging out with the kids and loves other dogs and cats, she gets along with everyone and anything, the only food allergy she has is to potatoes and soy, other than that she can eat about anything.

Lucy loves riding in the car and getting her baths. Lucy is also 100% potty trained, she has never had an accident in the house. she sleeps all night and even likes to sleep in!
Lucy would be a great companion for a family, and she'll do better in the city or suburban area since she has a allergies to some trees. Environmental allergies is Lucy's biggest issue. She's also allergic to dust mites so we want to place her in a home without wall-to-wall carpet. Is your house the place for her?
Her adoption donation is $ 400.00

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.
We can not adopt to families with children under 8 years of age.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.