I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Bea ~~ An English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
26446072-1-large.jpg

26446072-2-large.jpg

26446072-3-large.jpg

Hi there! My name is Bea. My foster mommy calls me Sweet Bea because I am so very sweet and lovable.
I was an owner surrender and I wasn't in the best shape, but I feel great now!
I am a 3 year old that craves affection. I love to play with my foster sister Baby. I would say that I am somewhat dominant. So if I go to a home with another dog they need to be a submissive because I like to be the boss.
I have no problems with cats or children. I am good on a leash and love to go for walks and socialize. Oh, an I do enjoy a car ride too!
I am not house broke but I am working on it. I am crate trained though!
I have luxating patellas in my knees that you will have to keep a eye on but it doesn't stop me from playing with my foster sister!
I will make your family so happy and I will love you and give you lots of kisses!
I will always be happy to greet you when you walk in the door with an awesome bully butt wiggle!
All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.
Adoption donation is $450.00
We can not adopt to families with children under 8 years of age.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.