I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Diesel ~~~ An English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
diesel4.jpg

diesel5.jpg

diesel3.jpg

Diesel's Story...

Diesel is a four year old English Bulldog.

He is an extremely energetic bully and will play for hours at end – especially if you give him a ball or other sturdy chew toy. He is definitely a bully like no other. His like for such toys can even be seen as an extreme obsession.

He needs a home where someone is home with him most of the day. He seems to get bored and may try to find trouble. He LOVES attention and will welcome as much as you can possibly give him.

He seems to have a sorted history and therefore will require a home with older children and no other pets. He also has a very high prey drive and will chase after birds and any animals that wonder in the yard.

A home with a fenced in yard would be ideal for this bully, giving him plenty of time to romp around and use up some of that energy.
He needs practice on a leash, as he pulls. His foster parents are working with him, and suggest NOT using a retractable leash for his walks. They also want to mention that he is a strong bully!

He really wants to be a good dog, and would love a family who could provide a stable home.

His adoption fee is $450

You must live in Ohio, or within 2 hours driving distance of the Ohio border in order to adopt. We will NOT ship our bullies.

We will not adopt out to families with children younger than 8 years old.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.