I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Meatball ~~~ An English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
meatball2-1.JPG

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, good with kids, and not good with dogs.
Meatball's Story...
Hi my name is Meatball and I am 9 year old English Bulldog.

I am your typical stubborn bulldog, but I will sit and shake and follow you all over if you offer me treats, Now that Iā€™ve healed from my surgery I get homemade pumpkin cookies and a variety of veggies as treats. My foster mom likes to hide my pills in cherry tomatoes and I gobble them right down. Iā€™m sure my foster mom would be willing to share that cookie recipe if you want to make them for me too.

I am crate trained and I know to stay off of the furniture. Actually my foster mom has coaxed me to sit on the sofa with her, but I got scared and jump right back off. My foster mom says itā€™s probably the soft cushions that donā€™t feel solid enough to hold all of my 68 pounds. So Iā€™m not much of a cuddler, but I will definitely sit right next to you so you can give me all the butt rubs you want!

My foster mom says I should be crated at night because sometimes I sleep so heavy and Iā€™m a little bit older so I sometimes have an accident. But donā€™t get mad, mom says itā€™s easy to throw the bed in the wash machine and start fresh for the next day.

I take lots of naps during the day, and can be found sleeping on the bed in my crate with the door open or upstairs if I want something more secluded. However, I do get playful once in awhile and love to play with a tug rope if youā€™ll play with me.

I love playing with my foster family but I donā€™t seem to like playing with my foster brother very much.

I haven't been around cats so I don't know how I will act towards them, but I donā€™t mind the pet ducks that live in the barn behind the house, so my foster mom donā€™t think cats would be a big deal. I also get along really well with the teenagers that live in the house. Even the little kids that visit every once in awhile donā€™t bother me.

My foster mom has a separate food and water bowl for me away from my foster brother just in case I need my space while Iā€™m eating, but I let her take it away from me whenever she wants it. My foster mom says itā€™s really important to feed me a high quality, grain free food so that I donā€™t suffer from allergies that a lot of bulldogs seem to have. I am eating Taste of the Wild, and I really seem to like it. But be careful not to give me too much though because Iā€™m a pretty hefty guy.

I am a very good boy and have a lot of love to give. I know that if you give me a chance youā€™ll love me! I would prefer to go to a family with Bulldog experience.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Meatball has now found his furever home ........... :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.