I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Fergie ~~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
fergie2_zps4c71470a.JPG

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
Fergie's Story...
Fergie is 3 years old.

She gets along well with other dogs but Fergie seems to have a high prey drive so she’d prefer a home without small animals/cats.

She is housetrained but not crate trained. She's prefer to sleep on a nice warm bed during the day/at night. She likes to play and chew on bones but is particularly fond of cuddling up on the couch with her human. She likes to go for car rides and (short) walks.

Fergie has a history of very bad UTI’s that will need to be monitored and a thickened palate that causes her to struggle with breathing so long walks and extended periods of time in the heat are not in her future.

Like many bulldogs, she has a tail that needs regular care/cleaning.

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

marvin

Jan 30, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi, my name is Marvin and I am interested in adopting Fergie!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi, my name is Marvin and I am interested in adopting Fergie!!

Hi there Marvin! I will tag Karen [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] as she can give you more info :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.