I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ChiChi ~~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
chichi2.jpgchichi3.jpgchichi1.jpg

ChiChi is a little Love bug .... very docile and laid back. She gets along great with other dogs and loves car rides and walks. Even though she is 8 years old you would never know it. She loves to play with her foster sisters when the spirit moves her ... "typical bully"

ChiChi loves my bed, whenever I can't find her that is where she is. The more pillows and blankets the better!!! :)
She is house broken as long as you stay on her. She will go to the door. I've trained her to use a doggie door, but you have to tell her it's ok at times to go out. Other times she just goes out. ChiChi really dosen't like the rain, and she will give you dirty looks if she thinks she has to go!!

You have to clean her tail pocket two to three times a week and she DOESN'T like it. But I think in time that will be ok too. Her tail was so infected when she first came here and the poor thing was in pain. It takes two people to clean it now. Apart from her tail there are no other health issues.

ChiChi does have a limp but the vet thinks it's an old injury and age. It doesn't seem to bother her, or stop her from running or playing.
When ever the refrigerator door opens ... she's there!!!! LOVES to eat.

I think she would do well in a home with another dog as a companion because she loves company, and is always by your side.
She has not been tested with cats yet

I do hope that ChiChi finds her forever home because she deserves it.

ChiChi's adoption fee is $200, and all adopters must live in Ohio or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

We can not adopt out to families with children under the age of 8 years

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.