I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Petunia ~~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
PetuniaIris4.jpg

Hello,

My name is Iris. I am six years old and looking for my forever home.

I have been with my foster parents for the past two months. In that time I have had some health problems.

My eyes were a mess. I have had Surgery for Distichia and Trichiasis in both eyes and a Conjunctival Pedicle Graft in my left eye to repair the descemetocele. I also had Entropion surgery in my right eye. Both of my eyes have dry eye but that is no big deal. Foster Mom puts a drop in each eye in the morning and evening. My forever Parents will have to do follow up for my eyes. In four weeks I will have to go to their vet and get a tear test in both of my eyes. The results will have to be faxed to the Metropolitan Vet Hospital to make sure the tear medicine is working correctly. Then the end of January I have to go back to Metropolitan Vet Hospital in Akron to have the graft in my eye checked. I will then need to have it checked yearly.
I am house broke, love to ride in the car and I am caged trained (the longest I can go is 6 hours then I need to go outside).
I DO NOT like other dogs or cats so I need a home that I am the only one. Foster Mom says I'm an attention hog.
If you would like to become my new Parents please fill out an application and maybe I will be with you for Christmas.
My adoption donation is $500.

You must live in Ohio, or within 2 hours driving distance of the Ohio border in order to adopt. We will NOT ship our bullies.
We do not adopt to families with children under the age of 8 years.

Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats, dogs

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Iris .. or Petunia .. has now been adopted by her foster pawrents!!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online