I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Ms Bella ~~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in NE Ohio

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
MsBella3.JPG

Hi my name is Ms. Bella and i am at least 7 years old.

I am currently living with a great foster family that gives me lots of love and spoils me like crazy. I am your typical stubborn bulldog, but I am also very lovable and love to cuddle. I am a bed hog and usually sleep in the bed with my foster parents. I take lots of naps a day but a couple of times a day I get real playful and love to play with a tug rope and sometimes empty pop bottles, if you throw them I will chase them and bring them back.

I love playing with other dogs but I dont seem to like other female dogs very much. I haven't been around cats so I don't know how I will act towards them.

I can be aggressive about my food, and my foster mom has a separate food and water bowl for me away from my foster brothers. I am a very good girl and have alot of love to give.

My adoption donation is $200.

You must live within Ohio or 2 hours driving distance of the Ohio border in order to adopt. We will not ship our dogs.

Spayed • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats, young children • Primary colors: White and Red

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.