Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Ms Bella ~~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in NE Ohio

Real Name
    Grafton, OHIO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Ms Bella ~~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in NE Ohio

Hi my name is Ms. Bella and i am at least 7 years old.

I am currently living with a great foster family that gives me lots of love and spoils me like crazy. I am your typical stubborn bulldog, but I am also very lovable and love to cuddle. I am a bed hog and usually sleep in the bed with my foster parents. I take lots of naps a day but a couple of times a day I get real playful and love to play with a tug rope and sometimes empty pop bottles, if you throw them I will chase them and bring them back.

I love playing with other dogs but I dont seem to like other female dogs very much. I haven't been around cats so I don't know how I will act towards them.

I can be aggressive about my food, and my foster mom has a separate food and water bowl for me away from my foster brothers. I am a very good girl and have alot of love to give.

My adoption donation is $200.

You must live within Ohio or 2 hours driving distance of the Ohio border in order to adopt. We will not ship our dogs.

Spayed • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats, young children • Primary colors: White and Red

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Remove Ads