Freddy.jpeg

Intake Date: 2/26/19
Origination Place: Jackson County Shelter
Last Update: 4-16-19
DOB: unknown
Weight: 50
Energy Level: High
Color & Markings: Brindle and White
Good with other dogs: Good with like sized dogs. Does not like small dogs or cats.
Good with cats: No, he chases small animals.
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: None
Special Needs: Special diet for bladder stones, Hills U/D, this food costs approx $90 for a 25lb bag.
Medications: monthly heartworm and flea/tick
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes- I only have accidents when left in my crate too long
Physical Fence Required: Yes
Adoption donation: $400

My Ideal Home:Hello all. My name is Freddy, aka Sir Frederick. I was rescued from a shelter but I really couldn't tell you much about my life prior to that. I do love my humans and cuddling is one of my favorite things to do. Personal space is something I do not understand very well. Human beware, I do drool, so I can be a bit messy sometimes.
I just recently encountered some cats and smaller dogs. Needless to say, I was not a fan. With that being said, dogs my size or bigger would be best. I currently reside with three other bulldogs and they seem pretty cool. I see them playing with toys and I'm begging to learn what those are and what you with them. In time, I think I'll like them.
I do well in the car, like to go for walks and baths are fine. Overall, I'm a pretty laid back dude. Though they estimate me to be six, I am an active fella and still have quite a bit of puppy still in me. ​

Intake info: Shelter pull

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.