King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Rudy.png

Intake Date: 1-14-19
Last Update: 2-17-19
DOB: 10/5/15
Weight: 51 lbs
Energy Level: High
Color & Markings: White and Brindle
Good with other dogs: Rudy would do best in a house where he can be king.
Good with cats: not exposed to cats
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: no
Special Needs: Megaesophagus - Rudy has an enlarged esophagus which means his food and water needs help getting to his stomach and staying there. He eats standing up and stays in his chair for 15-20 minutes after he eats. Rudy is a pro so he makes it easy. To help Rudy gain and keep weight, he eats a combination of canned and dry food 3-4 times a day.
Medications: medication for anxiety, eye medication, flea,tick and heart worm prevention.
Crate Trained: He will sleep there at night but doesnā€™t love it - luckily he is good out in the house.
House Trained: yes
Physical Fence Required: yes - he loves to run around and is still working on walking with a leash.
Adoption donation: $300ā€‹

My Ideal Home: Hi! My name is Rudy and I am looking for a great home to call my own.

As mentioned above I have MegaEsophagus. I have had it since I was a baby and it means I need to eat standing up. Donā€™t worry though, I come with my own chair and know how to use it. My foster mom was nervous about it when I first arrived but she will tell you that it is surprisingly easy to manage and snuggling with me after I eat is very relaxing.

Other than my funny eating habits, I am a really energetic boy who LOVES a Kong or Benebone. When I am not running around, you can find me snoozing on the couch, on my dog bed or wherever you are.

I am potty trained and learning my manners. I am still working on my leash skills so having a fence will make life easier as I get better.

I donā€™t do well with other dogs. I am all about my humans and donā€™t want to share them. It is important that I am the only pup for you.

Intake info:
Owner Surrender

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online